Can't install CoursePress plugin

I already have courses created with CoursePress lite version from wordpress.org, I'd like to update to CoursePress Pro, could someone update the plugin without losing the settings and courses I've created?

• Rupok

Hi macseamus

Hope you had a wonderful day.

could someone update the plugin without losing the settings and courses I've created?

You can update it by yourself. Take a full backup of your site first so you can always revert back to current state if anything goes wrong. The best way would be manually replacing all coursepress files with Pro version files. But as you are in trial, you can't download Pro plugins manually. You can do it if you upgrade your membership to any regular membership from us.
    Okay, now just deactivate and delete the old CoursePress plugin, and install CoursePress pro plugin through your WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

All your courses and settings should be same, at least, they are supposed to be. Please let us know if they are not same, or if anything goes missing. You have the backup to restore, and we will be glad to investigate further.

Please let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.