Can't install Hustle plugin from you guys

I get an error that I didn't get with any of the other installations

So permissions seem to be fine...

I've granted you permission to work on my admin yourselves

Thank you in advance

• Nithin

Hi Ricardo,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thank you for granting access, I can confirm the issue in your website, when trying to install Hustle plugin, I'm getting the following error:

Installation of Hustle failed. Most likely reason for this are wrong folder permissions of your wp-contents folder.

However, I'm not able to replicate this issue in my system, it seems to be a site specific issue. Since you did confirm the permissions are working fine, to troubleshoot this further, could you please send us your credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic.

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi Ricardo,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thank you for sending the credentials, I checked your website, and this seems to be an odd issue. I accessed your website through FTP, and could notice that there are only few plugins, in the /plugins folder(/wp-content/plugins/), when compared to the list of 21 plugins in your dashboard.

As you can notice from the above screenshot, only 6 plugins/folders are showing, rest all your plugins are missing from the folder. Also, I did try to install a random plugin ie Contact Form 7 from the WordPress repository, and it was installed successfully, but it didn't reflect in your plugins folder. The /plugins folder was still the same as above screenshot.

This seems to be an issue from the server side, would recommend you to get in touch with your host, to get this sorted faster. This may be a security measure taken by your host to hide any folder, or it could be something else.

The issue with Hustle was that, there is already an existing folder present, that is causing this issue, as I was able to get the following error while installing Hustle. Since I don't see Hustle in your /plugins folder, your host would be able to help get this sorted:
    Destination folder already exists

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look if needed. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.