Can't install Membership 2 on MAMP localhost site

Hi, I'm running a wordpress install via mamp on a local server on my laptop, and have the WPMU Dev dashboard working just fine but can't seem to install Membership 2 Pro (am getting the red "oops, we could not do this..." error notice).

I'm wondering if this has something to do with having an identically-named (and -URL'd) site on my desktop, which currently has that plugin (Membership 2 Pro) installed. The desktop site is no longer necessary but I'm travelling so can't get back to it to remove it. Tried removing the site from 'my websites' but no luck (the laptop site seems to have replaced it there now).

• Sajid

Hi there @LightningFruit,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

No there should not be any issue because of your other site on desktop since both are separate servers and installations.

To fix this issue, first of all make sure you are running latest WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. If no then install the latest version and login again.

If it is latest version then, logout from WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, login again and then check again.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.