cant install plugin, i click download button and its download , but no option to install it ,

cant install plugin, i click download button and its download , but no option to install it , dont know what to do, i click at start your new website button , then its open other page which want me to download a plugin, i download it, but there no option to install it, so cant go forward,

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Tahir,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

In order to install plugins while on Trial you would need to install our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin first.
    You can download it from here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

After you have downloaded the plugin you can go to Plugins > Add New in your WP admin section and upload the .zip file you just downloaded and that will install it, or you can unzip the file and upload it to your wp-content/plugins/ folder using FTP or cPanel access.

Once that plugin is installed and activated you will see new WPMU DEV panel in your admin section.
    When you access it you will be asked to login to your WPMU DEV account and after you login you will see Plugins and Themes panels inside WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and from there you can install our plugins and themes.

Let us know if you need more help with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.