Can't install plugins from WPMU DEV Dashboard.

Hello, when I am trying to install plugins from WPMU DEV dashboard, it gives me this error:

Installation of CoursePress Pro failed. Most likely reason for this are wrong folder permissions of your wp-contents folder.

My permissions for wp-contents folder is 775.

Apparently only way to install plugins is by downloading them from wpmudev.org website and manually upload on mine.

• Nithin

Hi Tom,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested this in my system, and it seems to work fine, ie I can install the plugins via the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, I'm not able to replicate such an issue. Do you have issues with all the plugins in the WPMU DEV Dashboard? Or is it only related to CoursePress?

Are you able to install plugins from the WordPress repository via Plugins > Add New?

Could you please try manually installing the plugin, and see whether you are still having issues. If it's okay, please enable support access, we could have a better idea about this issue. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.