Can't Log In - redirecting to Login Page

Hi, I have just installed this plugin. It suggested I change the database prefix so I did to mit, then it suggested I changed the admin username - I didn't think there was an admin username as I use my name, alice, as the superadmin username. It straight away logged me out, and now when I try to login it is redirecting me back to the login screen. Sorry I can't grant you access as I am logged out! Please help!
Alice.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Fondeli,

Hope you're well?

Did everything work ok after you changed the DB prefix? Just need to be sure of that, so this happened when you changed the admin username?

Can you send your details using the following contact form (select i have a different question from the dropdown.) alternatively you can email direct to contact@wpmudev.org

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Mark for attn: Vaughan
    Include a ref URL to this thread.

Please include the following details;
    - Site login details (super-admin if on multisite)
    - FTP login details so I can take a look at the theme/plugin files.
    - CPanel Credentials so I can look at the DB with Phpmyadmin

Thanks

• Fondeli
      • The Bug Hunter

Hi Since my last post I have Administrator access, but not Super admin access. I have checked the database and my user capabilities are a:1:{s:13:"administrator";b:1;}

Could you please help with this as I need to restore access to the network.

Thanks,
      Alice.

• Fondeli
    • The Bug Hunter

SOLVED!
    There was another account with the username admin, which I changed in Defender yesterday. By changing the email address in the database and resetting the password I was able to log into that account, which had become a Super Admin account. I then granted myself super-admin privileges, and so my problem is solved.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.