Can't log in to multisite wp-admin

I saw that someone else had a similar issue, but I am submitting a new question because I have done all of the things suggested for them without success.

For starters, this problem started over a month ago. I have been working with my developers in India about the problem (they are now unresponsive), and I have worked with my Siteground Live Chat and advanced support.

I have renamed the plugins folder and tried activating each plugin one at a time to isolate the one causing the problem with mixed results. Once I thought I knew the culprit, then I would have the same problem again. Then, if I was able to log in at all, once I tried to access the network, I'd be logged out again. Hosting company has no more suggestions.

Was able to log in last week after developers deactivated the Captcha plugin, but now I can't log in again. Is there anyone that can resolve this for me? I am not familiar with code at all and have far surpassed the limit of my knowledge.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey again Gwendolyn :slight_smile:

In order to fix this for you we will need to get your FTP and WP information. Then we can find out what the issue is.

You send that privately through our contact form.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Look forward to hearing from you Gwendolyn!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Gwendolyn Edwards
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Tyler,
    Thanks so much for all your help!!!!! Happy to report that I BELIEVE that the issue has been completely resolved. Even though the code that you added to the .htaccess file did not work, you figured out that I was having a problem with the mixing of www and non-www urls. That was the missing link! (Everyone else identified it as a plugin conflict issue, but no matter what plugin was deactivated, the problem remained.)

Once I told my hosting company's advance support team, they were able to fix it...hopefully, once and for all.

At least, I can log in to wp-admin again! I cannot express my gratitude enough!!!!

Gwen

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.