Can't log-in to super-admin

There is something wrong with my multi-site. I noticed after my server's customer support rep changed the upload size setting on the back-end of my site, but I am not certain that that is when the problem began.

I always sign in as the Super-Admin, but am taken to the log-in page every time I try to switch site dashboards. At that point, sometimes my user name and password works, sometimes the log-in page just reloads every time I input my username and password.

This ALWAYS happens when I try to access my network admin so that I can't update plugins, or access my wpmu dashboard - the log-in page simply reloads every time I input my user name and password.

I have tried changing the password, I have tried everything.

So I am currently unable to change settings, update plugins or access my wpmu dashboard, and often access the dashboard of any of my sites.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello kathrynjones,

We have to first exclude that this is caused by plugin. Because you don't have access to network dashboard you need to perform test manually.
    You will need to try to disable all the plugins using FTP account (or cPanel file managger) - in wp-content directory change name of the plugins folder to plugins1 and this will deactivate them at once. Then you should get access to your admin panel and you will know that one of the plugins is culprit.
    If yes, then again rename plugins1 to plugins and then inside start renaming each plugin directory until that error will be gone. This way you will know what caused it.

Let me know how it goes.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.