Can't Log Into My Own Website

Hello:

After installing a few of your plugins I got logged out of my own website, and I have some weird redirect error that will not allow me to get to the /wp-admin page. Help!!???!!!

SP

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Shaun, hope you had a wonderful day.

Can you login to your server with any FTP Program, and the go to "/wp-content/plugins/" directory, then rename plugin folders one by one and check after renaming which plugin, you can login back again? That will ensure which plugin is causing this.

As soon as you can confirm which plugin is doing this, let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Shaun, hope you had a wonderful day.

Sure, if you are confused, I can try to do it on behalf of you. So can you mention, which domain you want to map? And to which subsite? Moreover, I'll need your Domain Control Panel and cPanel access if your Multisite setup is working fine right now. Can you send me message with DCP and cPanel access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ so I can jump in?

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - Domain Control Panel Username
    - Domain Control Panel Password
    - Domain Control Panel Login URL
    - cPanel Username
    - cPanel Password
    - cPanel Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here after you are done sending.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.