cant login after removing www

My site francinefreedman.com was loading slow. I noticed that redirecting from www to non-www was taking some time so I decided to try to remove based on your article (https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/daily-tip-how-to-remove-the-www-from-your-wordpress-site-url/) and test again. Now I can't sign into wp-admin even after going into phpmyadmin and resetting my password and the reset password link on wp-login is not working either

• Rupok

Hi Jonathan,

I can't sign into wp-admin even after going into phpmyadmin and resetting my password and the reset password link on wp-login is not working either

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I went to your wp-login.php page but the "Lost your password?" link is working fine for me.

Moreover, I can still see "www" part on your site. So have you reverted back to the previous state?

As you are having trouble in doing this, we can try to do this on your site if you want. But for doing that, we will need your cPanel and WP access credentials. Can you send me a message with cPanel and WP access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - cPanel Username
    - cPanel Password
    - cPanel Login URL
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

The subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please create a complete backup of your site and database before providing these credentials to us so you can always revert back to the current state if anything goes wrong.

We will jump in after you send us this information. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.