Can't login into wordpress account

Dear!

I instaled wpmu dev dashboard and wp smush pro. Since that moment I can not log into my internet page to configure it. What can I do?

Thank you for answer!
Tomaz

Dimitris

Hey there TOMAZ RODE,

hope you're doing good and thanks for joining us!

Could you please elaborate a bit more on this with me?

I can now see one website connected with us and it's unapproachable as it leads to a server error 500. Could you please describe to us the exact steps that you've followed and ended up with this?

Is this a brand new website or it's been published already and just connected our Dashboard plugin along with Smush? Please advise!

As this error is pretty generic, please enable some debug information so we could narrow this down. Simply access your server via FTP, edit the wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);and replace it with the following (if the above line doesn’t exist, simply insert next snippet just above the /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ comment)

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and try to replicate the error by visiting your website once more and the 500 error message triggers once more. By doing so, a /wp-content/debug.log file should be created. Simply download it, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

Another workaround here could be to deactivate all of your plugins (and also themes) via FTP as most probably there's a conflict between them, but in order to get to the bottom of this we should use the WP_DEBUG constant as stated before.
    Here's a nice tutorial on how to do so:
    http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-deactivate-all-plugins-when-not-able-to-access-wp-admin/

Warm regards,
    Dimitris