Can't login with facebook or register

I have set up my app and updated the keys and secret in my wordpress site. However, it doesn’t want to work for me. can you please take a look, my website is encap.net. If you need any other info please let me know.

Do i need to enter anything in facebooks “app domains”? I had them in there and then took them out, either way I can’t seem to get this to work. All I really need is the login / register part of this plugin. thank you for your help.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi erikol!

I see that you have chosen The WPMUDEV Dashboard as the associated project for your question, but it seems you are asking about Ultimate Facebook.

I will go ahead and change this for you, unless I’m missing something then by all means let me know.

In order to use the Connect with Facebook Features you will need to enable extended permissions in the Plugin Settings Menu and you will need to ensure that your Facebook App points to your domain.

I’ll attach a pic :slight_smile:

This should get you connected!

Best

Kimberly

If the above action did not result in the resolution or common end to this ticket then please feel free to come back here for comment. Just be sure you mark “Not Resolved” to re-open or we might miss it! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.