Can't logn from wp-admin

Can't log in to my site. The login page just refreshes. After trying to do a password reset, getting:

Could not save password reset key to database.

• Emmanuel

Hi,

Yes, I'm able to login? Was the log file an issue with my site or is there something I need to do?

The support rep had me delete wphb-cache folder - will that come back automatically?

I'm getting a lot of Defender 404 lockout notices all day for an events plugin, it seems, which I removed last week - maybe this is why the log file is full?:

We've just locked out the host 169.48.66.93 from https://mysite.com due to more than 20 404 requests for the file /events/action~stream/tag_ids~110,145,102/request_format~html/cat_ids~1394/. They have been locked out for 300 seconds.

• Dimitris

Was the log file an issue with my site or is there something I need to do?

Some Cron logs were causing the disk to become full. We changed the rotation period and rotate the logs to keep only the last part of them, so you don't have to do anything about it.

The support rep had me delete wphb-cache folder - will that come back automatically?

Yes, as long as HummingBird is building new cached pages, it will create this folder again and save these in there.

I'm getting a lot of Defender 404 lockout notices all day for an events plugin, it seems, which I removed last week - maybe this is why the log file is full?:

This could be a reason for it, yes. Are you still having this issue, even though the plugin is deleted? If so, please do create a separate thread about it, as we're keen on having one issue at a time, so we can better handle them. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.