cant map domains with domainmapping (menu does not show in subpages)

Hi, my domain mapping wont work. Ive installed it correctly according to the plugins description on the plugin-page.

I can see it in the network adminpanel but it will not appear when i go to a subdomain and look in the panel menus...

What am I doing wrong??

• Emil

*RESOLVED* it is just the opposite of what you think, it says:
      "Select Pro Sites Levels:

Make this functionality only available to certain Pro Site levels"

And then has the check-boxes. The only thing is that you only check the levels you don't want to enable it on ^^
      **END OF EDIT**

And now I realized what the real problem was yesterday!

It is when i activate prosites and only accept the highest level to be able to use domain mapping it wont show up, even when I upgrade the site to "Guld"

So the problem must be in there somewhere...

• Emil

Well that was easy! Thank you!

To an other question about domain mapping. I am creating a blog network and I would like to give the users the possibility to have three different top domains:

Friluftblogg.se
    aventyrsblogg.se
    &
    äventyrsblogg.se

I guess the question is if it is possible to map these three domains so that the users can choose which ever they want when they link and visit their sites?

ex. I like friluftsblogg.se and my site is "friluftsblogg.se/my-site". But my friend like äventyrsblogg.se better and want his url to be "äventyrsblogg.se/his-site"

Is this possible in any simple way??

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Emil,

ex. I like friluftsblogg.se and my site is "friluftsblogg.se/my-site". But my friend like äventyrsblogg.se better and want his url to be "äventyrsblogg.se/his-site"

Is this possible in any simple way??

Yes, but you have to use another plugin: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/multi-domains/ - but! this plugin only works on subdomain network. So blogs urls had to be his-site.äventyrsblogg.se and my-site.friluftsblogg.se

Domain mapping allow to map TLD to subdomain - so my-site.friluftsblogg.se or friluftsblogg.se/my-site would be accessd by another url: mycustomdomain.com

What you described above is not possible with Domain Mapping.

And now I realized what the real problem was yesterday!

It is when i activate prosites and only accept the highest level to be able to use domain mapping it wont show up, even when I upgrade the site to "Guld"

Sorry if I didn't spot this when I check your site, but there was no subsite at all at that time, hence my answer.
    I checked now and you mapped domain to one of your subsite - so mapping works.
    I can see that you set Pro Level for you main site, but as I said before Domain Mapping is not available for main site, only for subsites - changing pro site level for main site wont change that.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.