Cant modify pro site checkout page

Greetings.

I'm trying to modify the checkout page but wp-signup.php defaults to my home page instead the pro sites page. I have my site set to a static front page...not sure if it makes a difference.

Is there a setting that controls this?

kindest regards

clyde pearce

Michael Bissett

Hey @clyde3!

With your site being down (as noted elsewhere), this one's unable to be diagnosed, but going on what you've said here:

I'm trying to modify the checkout page

I'd want to know how you were looking to modify it, for one.

but wp-signup.php defaults to my home page instead the pro sites page.

If the NOBLOGREDIRECT define was in place, and registration was disabled, that would explain the redirect to the homepage.

I have my site set to a static front page

I'd have been curious to know what the static front page was, if it was the Pro Site page, or a different one.

Is there a setting that controls this?

And as for this one, the answer would be the "Edit Checkout Page »" link inside of:

Pro Sites -> Settings

As that'd take you to the page where the Pro Site page can be edited.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

clyde

Part of the problem is if the the signup page is deleted, it is not recreated when pro sites settings are saved once again, as indicate on the settings page. hover above the little question mark and it says the page will be regenerated upon saving.

since that doesn't work, i assume i need to recreate the page manually?

as i said in the another recent post i have completely rebuilt my install and installed only the minimum wpmudev plugins and still can get this basic functionality to work.

whats the secret sauce? do other people have these problems?

clyde

I have partially resolved this issue by restoring the original signup page from trash. I am not concerned so much that i cannot regenerate the checkout page from the Prosites settings, it is not the end of the world. I'm hoping that i discover some misapplied setting that I shouldn't have changed that is causing this....

Appreciate everyones help. I'm learning. thanks.