Can't Open SmartCrawl Meta Option.

The problem is that smartcrawler won't open so that I can edit the meta information in a page or post.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Phil Bochi

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have accessed your site and I can actually see the issue here. I know that two of my colleagues weren't able to see that on your site but for some reason I can. However, I couldn't replicate that in any way on my end. That together, to be honest, makes the issue quite complicated and difficult to diagnose.

I can see errors in browser console but switching off Schema Pro plugin (as you suggested that it might be related) doesn't seem to help on your site (I switched it back on) so that might be a combination of more aspects.

I think that in this case, a basic conflict test will be necessary. That basically means switching off all the plugins on site except SmartCrawl, switching the site to Twenty Seventeen theme, clearing all caches on server and in browser and then checking if the issue happens again.

If not, switch only theme back, clear caches again and check again. If it still doesn't happen, switch one of the plugins back (again clear caches) and check and so on until it stops working - this should show conflict, if there is any.

Give it a try please and let me know about results. Depending on the test results, we'll then decide how to investigate that further.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.