Can't remove Variation and also some other ideas

I see the red x to remove the last variation but I can’t seem to remove the ones in the middle. I have over 15 variations but no red X is appearing to remove 1-14 options. What gives?

Also was wondering if the Variations portion of the store was gonna get some much needed love as this becomes a hindering ordeal over time of having to re-enter the same values of variations for the different products that I have. W-E-commerce did it a smart way and kinda separated variations into it’s own area of the store, and when you go to add a new product, you just indication which variation (category) it belonged to as well (as this listed all variations).

Just adding my 2cent. Thanks. I’m loving MP thus far, just a a few I just wish this…….

Also resorting variations by dragging and drop after it’s saved would be a wonderful feature as well.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

I see the red x to remove the last variation but I can’t seem to remove the ones in the middle. I have over 15 variations but no red X is appearing to remove 1-14 options.

That’s the way it works, by default.

Also resorting variations by dragging and drop after it’s saved would be a wonderful feature as well.

This combined with the ability to remove any one variation both seem like good ideas. I’m gonna run this thread past the developers and we’ll see what can be done for future releases. Thanks for your feedback!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

So you mean to tell me that there’s no way to remove options other than the last one, other than renaming ever single option there after?

Yep. At this point that is the only way. As I said above though, I do think you’ve got some good ideas here and have already mentioned this to the developer.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.