I imported a snapshot, created a new subdomain site and did a restore. When I open the dashboard, I get an error message about "header already sent" asking me to turn on the repair functionality in the wp-config file. At that point, it no longer appears in my dropdown list of sites, and if I go to the actual manage sites page and click on edit, it goes to my base site URL (fastersummit.com) instead of the new site. When I go into edit site (through pro sites) I see the site address URL is missing the "http" and even if I add it, and save, it won't change the address. This is the second time, I deleted the first site and added it fresh and the same error message. It's a really simple site with only a few pages.
More details are in the intercom chat.