Can't restore Managed Backup

When trying to restore Managed Backup from inside the plugin, checks go fine but then it returns "error" (not telling what".

In browser console there 500 internal error on admin-ajax.php call at this moment. In Managed Backup log there's "Unable to extract manifest" error.

The debug log gives: "[07-May-2017 19:16:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: in /homepages/30/d507464059/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DessertsDel/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Helper/Restore.php:306
Stack trace:
#0 /homepages/30/d507464059/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DessertsDel/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Helper/Restore.php(20): Snapshot_Helper_Restore->_spawn_queues()
#1 /homepages/30/d507464059/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DessertsDel/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Controller/Full/Ajax.php(309): Snapshot_Helper_Restore::from('/homepages/30/d...')
#2 /homepages/30/d507464059/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DessertsDel/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): Snapshot_Controller_Full_Ajax->json_start_restore('')
#3 /homepages/30/d507464059/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DessertsDel/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#4 /homepages/30/d507464059/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DessertsDel/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#5 /homepages/30/d507464059/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DessertsDel/wp-admin/ in /homepages/30/d507464059/htdocs/clickandbuilds/DessertsDel/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Helper/Restore.php on line 306"

which actually points to the line that should... "extract manifest".

See relevant chat please for credentials and additional details.

Dimitris

Hey there Imran Mubarak,

hope you're doing good today!

I just downloaded the full backup file and tried to restore it in a local installation of mine and I also got the "There was an error restoring your backup" error.

I was unable to reproduce the same error log though, as I only got a warning message that shouldn't involve much in this process.

I've already created a report for our Second Level Support team, so they could have a look at this.
    Your patience here is highly appreciated!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Mahlamusa

Hello Imran Mubarak,

I hope you are doing great today. As I was doing some maintenance on the forums I have noticed that this one is still open and that you were expecting a response from us. I am terribly sorry for the delayed from our side.

I have accessed your website using the credentials you shared with us and so that Snapshot Pro is no longer active on your website. I was wondering if you still need help with regards to this issue or not. I could troubleshoot on your website, bu since the plugin is not active on your site I thought I should ask before doing anything. Please let us know if you still need help with this issue or not, we will always be happy to assist in any way possible.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Mahlamusa