Can't restore Snapshot

Error:

‘An unknown response returned from Snapshot backup attempt. Aborting. Double check Snapshot settings.’

I am trying to restore a backup that was created with snapshot on *******image.com to staging site mirrored-site.*********image.com but it keeps failing.

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello Jeffrey Euen-Gow

I hope you are doing great today, thank you for your patience while we were looking into this issue and I am sorry our plugin is not working for you yet, hope to resolve it soon.

I have accessed your website several times in order to do some tests to see how we can solve this. I have added some Snapshot specific configs in the wp-config.php file and tested by creating a backup on both the live and staging sites. The backup on the staging site completes fine but on the live site support access times out for the session before it could complete and I have to start over.

I know that the issue is about restoring a backup from the live site to the staging site, I believe we have to get a fresh backup from the live site and try to restore it on the staging site in order to solve this the right way.

Once the login session of support access times out, I get the following error and Snapshot can't continue.

So once this occurs I have to login again using support access and start again. I noticed that you shared login details so that we can access the /wp-admin directly but when I go to the login url I get the following error:

This might be some kind of security implementation, I am not sure, but if it is something you know about please disable it temporarily so I can access the WordPress dashboard directly and run the tests. I assure you that we are still looking into this issue and we apologize for any delays and inconveniences, I hope we resolve this soon.

Please verify that there are no security measures blocking direct access to /wp-admin and if there are, please temporarily allow me to access it so I can run some test and try to find a solution for this problem.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Mahlamusa

• Jeffrey Euen-Gow
    • Flash Drive

Update:

Please see the ticket I have open regarding Hummingbird, I would like to solve this issue as a priority before I concentrate on snapshot.. I have used the Duplicator plugin to create a NEW mirror of the Live Site so that support can work on the Hummingbird Issue, once that is resolved I will try and resolve the issue with Snapshot.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.