Can't save theme settings

Theme settings can't be saved on a newly created site. The following errors showing up in debug.log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/wp-admin/panel/panel_core/td_panel_data_source.php:695

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'td_011_tp' in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_options.php on line 48

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'td_social_drag_and_drop' in /var/web/site/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_options.php on line 97

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Moonworks,

hope you're doing well! :slight_smile:

Even though the debug log information seems to be about the PHP versions, I wasn't able to replicate in a testing site of mine in our Hosting, testing both v.7.2 and v.7.3.

I also tried to export the settings from your theme panel, just in case there are some specific ones that trigger that, but the export data seem broken as well. :slight_frown:

Did you maybe import any of the demo sites? So I could try to replicate once more. Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Moonworks,

hope you're doing well and I'm really sorry for the late reply.

I'd really like to push this to our Shipper developers for further investigation. As I wouldn't like to still bother you with this though and use your own live site, would you mind exporting your theme options and send these over to me via email? I could then try to import into a testing site and then use Shipper to migrate to our Hosting. As this is a public forum, you should send us your details through our safe contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"

- a Dropbox/Google Drive link with the exported theme options
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.