Can't See Membership Plugin in Backend

As the title shows, I can't see the membership plugin in the backend of my super admin.

I can activate the plugin and see it on the individual sites, but not on the super admin. The reason this is a problem is because I want to have people register on my main site and have their account and membership transfer and integrate with the other sub domains I've set up.

I don't want to offer sites to my clients, I just want their accounts and details to work across all the sites I already have set up.

• Rupok

Hi chris,

As the title shows, I can't see the membership plugin in the backend of my super admin

If you want to create content protection rules network-wide, you’ll need to first add the following constant to your wp-config.php file:
    define( 'MS_PROTECT_NETWORK', true );
    You can then set up protection rules from your network admin for every site in your network.

To add this line in your "wp-config.php" file, please login to your server with any FTP application like FileZilla and go to the root directory of your site. There you will get the "wp-config.php" file. Open that file, add this line there and save the file.

Now go to your Network Dashboard and you will see the Membership 2 menu there.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.