Can't see the Gateway Permission in MarketPress Network Settings'

I wish to use just normal paypal for single payments because they only charge about 10% VS. about 35% with express. Has anyone had this issue? How was it resolved?

Thank you

• aecnu

Greetings musicman,

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

I wish to use just normal paypal for single payments because they only charge about 10% VS. about 35% with express. Has anyone had this issue? How was it resolved?

First of all I do not find that PayPal charges me one penny more for using express versus any other method and they informed me that I could actually save money by switching to there "Digital Products" or micro transactions program - which raises the prices on the other types and therefore I have not taken them up on it. I am a Verified Business member since 2001 and prior to that personal premier member since 1998.

The extra charges that make a difference are those incurred when receiving payments from foreign PayPal customers compared vs. US customers in which this particular account was established.

However, to address your question directly Market Press offers all these gateway options which you can find by network activating Market Press, even if only temporary in the event you are using site by site activations, to allow the use of the following payment gateways:

2Checkout
    Authorize.net
    eWay Shared Payments
    Google Checkout
    iDEAL (beta)
    Manual Payments
    Moneybookers
    PayPal Payflow Pro (beta)
    PayPal Chained Payments
    PayPal Express Checkout

Choose which gateways that you want available in Market Press and then deactivate network activation of Market Press if you are using site by site navigation - the gateways will now be available to the individual Market Press activated sites and controlled from there.

To access the gateway authorization panel logged in as network admin go to Settings -->Market Press and then set how you prefer.

Thanks again for being a WPMU Dev member.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.