Can't seem to find or configure a subscription form

Hi there, I am really keen to use this plugin however I ma having what appears to be some very basic issues.
- I can't for the death of me find anywhere where there is a subscription form or the ability to edit the fields for this form.
- I also can't get any form of signup form to work?

Am I missing the obvious?

http://www.tenancy,matters.com/tm

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Daniel,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

- I can't for the death of me find anywhere where there is a subscription form or the ability to edit the fields for this form.

You need to define the registration page at Membership >> Options >> Membership pages

You can edit the fields in the default form however you can use it with BuddyPress (Just use the Xprofile feature of BuddyPress) and add as many custom fields you want to the registration form.

Am I missing the obvious?

Not at all :slight_smile: You just need to read the manual here and follow the instructions to set it up : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#usage

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Daniel
    • New Recruit

Thanks PC

I have been reading through the manual and have created a registration page that even has a signup button on the frontend. It does not however display a default signup form nor can I see any method of creating or editing form.

I am not familiar with Buddypress, are you suggesting I should be using this plugin for the members plugin to work, or is the members plugin designed as a stand alone plugin?

Thanks

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I have been reading through the manual and have created a registration page that even has a signup button on the frontend. It does not however display a default signup form nor can I see any method of creating or editing form.

Can you kindly give me a link to the page ?

As I said before, the registration form can not be created of edited. Its coded in the plugin itself and is populated on the page you chose as a registration page.

I am not familiar with Buddypress, are you suggesting I should be using this plugin for the members plugin to work, or is the members plugin designed as a stand alone plugin?

Membership can be used as a single standalone plugin however if you need extra fields in your signup form, then you are gonna need BuddyPress.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Daniel,

I see that there is one thread going on here as well : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/member-plugin-form-not-working on which my colleague @aristath is working with you on the same issue.

I will suggest you to continue on a single thread only so as we can avoid duplicate staff efforts and avoid any confusions as well.

I can login and check things for you but again I will need to give you directions to fix. Can you please advise me on the question I asked before ?

Can you kindly give me a link to the register page where you don't see a form ?

Please advise.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for standing by.

The password you sent in another email does not work.

Can you kindly reply to the email I just sent to you and provide me your login details over that ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.