Cant seem to install

Hello when I try andinstall the events plugin in it says it does not have a vailid header. Then I try and just uplaod the plugin through ftp and as soon as I do the files in the plugin folder disappear I have never seen this.

Now I originally had events manager and evetns manager pro install and have deleted them due to database issues.

PLease help

Thanks Maxx Fairo
ourcityradio.com

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings maxxwell69,

Something really bizarre is going on there:
    Then I try and just uplaod the plugin through ftp and as soon as I do the files in the plugin folder disappear I have never seen this.

Now I originally had events manager and evetns manager pro install and have deleted them due to database issues.

Have the database issues been resolved?

Are there any remnants of the databases created by the previous two plugins?

What theme are you using and have you by any chance tested the Events and Bookings plugin with the Twenty Eleven theme temporarily enabled?

Are you running MultiSite? or Buddy Press?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings maxxwell69,

I have not heard from you in quite awhile and just checking in to see if you have managed to get any further into figuring out which plugin is interfering with the Events + plugin?

However, there have been a few upgrades to this plugin since the opening of this ticket which may have already resolved the issue?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings maxxwell69,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.