Can't select date from calendar

Hello. As I try to select any date different than today from the calendar, nothing happens. I tried deactivating all other plugins but Appointments+ but the issue still persisted. Could you please help? Appointments are critical to my business.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Alexandre,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I visited your site and I can see that it's not working as expected. I noticed though that there are some JavaScript errors related to Appointments+ plugin in browser console. Since you already tried to deactivate all other plugins and it didn't help, I'd like to take a closer look at your setup. Could you please grant me a support access to it using our WPMU DEV Dashboard "support access" feature?

Here's a guide on how to do this:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me also know if I'm allowed to disable plugins and switch theme on your site during my tests.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Alexandre
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Adam, and thank you for your help and support. Support access granted. Please feel free to disable plugins and switch themes on my site during your tests. My only request is that if you need to switch themes, would you please switch back to my current Genesis setup as soon as you can?

Thank you again,

Alexandre

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Alexandre!

Thank you for granting me an access and allowing to run more tests. In my opinion the issue is strictly related to your current theme which is Genesis child theme. I was able to make Appointments calendar work on your site using Twenty Sixteen theme which I installed (you may remove it if you want) but the current one seems to be interfering with internal Appointments+ JavaScripts. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the theme that you're using now so I'm not able to test it. I'd then need to work on your site and it would require direct access to the server.

That's because support access doesn't give me any option to review and safely modify (if necessary) theme/plugin files and also in case anything went unexpectedly wrong I'd be "cut off" from the site.

That said, could you please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password)
    -- cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Alexandre

Hello Adam, and thank you. Will do, as soon as backup is finished. Meanwhile, I'd like to test the theme / child theme conflict hypothesis by installing Appointments+ in another website I own, running Genesis, and give you feedback.

Is there any special procedure to install Appointments+ in another one of my sites, other than just activating the plugin?

Best regards,

Alexandre

I'll get in touch via contact form as soon as the backup is completed.

• Alexandre

Hello again, Adam. I sent all the information you requested via WPMU Dev's Contact Form, as specified, "Attn: Adam Czajczyk". You may have received 2 messages - the second contains the cPanel's URL, which I forgot to put in the first.

Please keep me posted.

• Alexandre

Adam, I went ahead and installed Appointments+ in another of my websites running exactly the same Genesis child theme - and it is working perfectly without issues. So we can conclude this is not a conflict pertaining Appointments+ and my Genesis child theme.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Alexandre,

I did some more poking around your site settings and noticed you have custom scripts entered in Genesis > Theme Settings panel and for footer scripts you were missing closing </script> tag which I added now and the appointment page should be working fine now.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Alexandre

Hi Predrag,

Thank you so very much for your help. Appointments+ is so vital to my business and I'm happy to have it running again, thanks to your solving the issue.

I'm already spreading the word on wpmudev's outstanding support.

All the best,

Alexandre Feldman
    A very satisfied user

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.