Can't Select Members 2 Pro

I can't seem to select for the support and its the fact Memberships pro 2 won't install. I had it installed and it wouldn't give me "pro" as you can see in the image attached and I looked up and couldn't find a solution. I've uninstalled it and now I can't seem to reinstall it? I was confused and now I have no idea what to do. My site is now up and running and I'm pushing it out there now seeing that I had no PRO.
Can someone help please?
I have requested support access.

Thanks
Jon.

• Rupok

Hi Jon,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Actually, you are using the free version of our Membership plugin. And that's why, that free version is showing in the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

To get the PRO version, at first, create a complete backup of your site and database so you can always revert back to current state if anything goes wrong. Then deactivate and delete the current Membership plugin from your site. After that, search for "Membership 2 Pro" plugin inside the "Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Plugins" section. This time, it should show you the "Membership 2 Pro" version. Install and activate that. And you will get your PRO version on your site. And this will resolve the issue for you I believe.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok