can't trigger pop up pro

Hi I can't get pop up pro to trigger on a woo commerce product page - https://fodder.co.uk/shop/valentine-special-kiddy-cook/

Please help

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Paul,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and I see that there's a single popup created called "Newsletter". Is it the one that you want to trigger on your product page?

It's currently inactive so first you'd need to set it to active. Then, the question is how it should be triggered. The popup is configured to be triggered by click and the click would be intercepted from an element on the page (any page) with a selector "newsletter".

However, it shouldn't be just "newsletter". It has to be either ".newsletter" (which is a class name) or "#newsletter" (which is an ID). That's one thing. The other thing is that such an element must actually be present on a page. So, you must edit the page and add an element with a class or ID "newsletter" there.

That said, if the popup is about to be triggered by click on that page, could you tell me exactly which element on the page should trigger it? A screenshot would help :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your replay,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.