Can't update photo (image) for downloads - can't "add to cart" from product page

Hello,

I'm having some 2 issues with my downloads:

1) I can't get any image at all to show up for one of my digital downloads, and I can't update the other one. I've cleared caches and everything but there seems to be something stuck.

2) I don't see an "Add to Cart" option on the individual product page. In fact, there weren't any buttons at all, so I added a "Return to Products" button but am not sure how to add one that will input the code to "Add to Cart." I know people can Add to Cart from the Products page containing all products (I call it "Downloads"), but I'd like to see them have an option to "Add to Cart" on the individual product page.

Thank you in advance! Your support is greatly appreciated!

Help?

• Erika

My apologizes for not having the most recent plugin before contacting you, but I updated it and it did not fix my issues.

1) I can't get any image at all to show up for one of my digital downloads (Speaker One Sheet), and I can't update the image for my other product (Integrating Acu at VA Hospital). I've cleared caches and everything but there seems to be something stuck. For the IAVA product, the image should be white words on a gold background, not black.

2) I don't see an "Add to Cart" option on the individual product page. In fact, there weren't any buttons at all, so I added a "Return to Products" button but am not sure how to add one that will input the code to "Add to Cart." I realize that buyers can Add to Cart from the Products page containing all products (I call it "Downloads"), but I'd like to see them have an option to "Add to Cart" on the individual product page.

• Luís

Hi Erika ,

Hope you're doing well today!

From what I checked, seems you have changed the default template for the single page of products.

To show the featured image and the "add to cart" button, I will suggest two options:

Note: For both options, I will suggest to make a backup of your databse, in order to have a way back if you don't like the results. You can use our Snapshot plugin to do that:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/snapshot/

1) Insert the MarketPress shortcodes to show the featured image and the "add to cart" button.

1.1) Edit one of your products using the Upfront editor;

1.2) Insert these shortcodes inside of a text widget:

[mp_product_image]
    [mp_buy_button]

1.3) When you save the product, click in the "All posts of this type" option. All products will use the same layout.

2) Reset the single product page layout.

This option reset the single product page and revert it to the default scribe layout for the single product page.

2.1) Go to your database and in the table "wp_options" search for the "option_name" -> "uf-scribe-single-product".

2.2) Remove this row.

You should be able to achieve this using this SQL code:

delete from wp_options where option_name like '%uf-scribe-single-product%'

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

• Erika

Hi, Thank you so much for your attempt, but the issue is not resolved. I tried Option #1 you suggested for one of my products, and all it did was create a hyperlink to the cart. You can see what I mean if you visit: http://erikafayinamarie.com/store/products/erikas-interactive-only-this-mountain-speaker-one-sheet/

It did not fix the downloads page (.../store/products) either. And actually there are 3 problems there. If you go to: http://erikafayinamarie.com/store/products/ you will see that only 2 of my 3 products are displaying. One of them has an old image, one of them has no image, and well, the third product isn't displaying at all, like I said.

I'm not sure why its so screwed up. I think, since I only have 3 products, I am going to delete the whole mess and reinstall marketpress and maybe it'll work better. There seem to be a lot of bugs in it and I don't know why. If you think there's a better workaround, let me know. I'll do a massive uninstall / reinstall midnight tonight US MTN time otherwise. Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.