Can't update theme - trying to save gives error

I'm trying to make a few minor changes, for example, the text on the home page. When I try to save I get an error message: "There has been an error saving your changes."

Thanks for helping resolve this matter.

ALSO, when I gave your support staff access to my site, and tried to leave info about the problem in the provided field, clicking the "save" button didn't do anything.

• Nithin

Hi ProSapien,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thank you for enabling support access, I checked your website, but I'm not able to notice any issue. I was able to save all the text elements in your website, without any issue. I wasn't able to notice the error There has been an error saving your changes. in your website.

I tried changing all the text elements randomly, and once saved, I opened the website in another browser, and it worked fine. I wasn't able to notice any issue, nor any console errors in your system too. You can check the above screenshot where the changes made are being reflected.

Is the issue limited to any specific text element? If yes, could you please advise which Text element is that, so that I could give a closer look, and see what's the issue. Possibly a screenshot should help us understand the issue better.

I have enabled optimization, under Upfront > Experimental, and have purged the cache, please clear the browser cache, and then check whether you still have the same issue.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,