Can't upload multiple images for product variation in MarketPress?

Hi, when it's single unique product, I can upload a few images for per product but when I add variation, all the product images uploaded can't be seen, each variation needs an image but it can't be more than one?

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Princessa,

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Yes you are right, currently we are not supporting multiple image adding for each variation. But I think this is quite good feature so I am moving this thread to features category where other community member can also show their support for this.

If plenty of member supports this then our developer may think about adding this in near future. :slight_smile:

Thanks for bringing this up for us.

Cheers,
    Milan

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Princessa,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

I've pinged our developer to get his view on "Multiple Image for each variation". :slight_smile: If there is some easy flexible and quick way is possible I will surely let you know as soon as possible.

And as you said this is very important for you to have multiple variation, I will also make sure I quote a note with feature request. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Princessa and BKBAI

Hope you both are well today. :slight_smile:

According to our developer this will require accountable amount of custom coding to be done, so he has suggested us to hire good developer or to use our Job Portal instead. :slight_smile: ( Just quick quick note here is that our job portal is governed by individuals like you. There aren't any WPMU official staff involved. )

Hope this helps you. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Princessa

Not for now. This could be if developer consider this in future. But for now, there isn't any plan of adding this and there isn't any specialized effort taking place to achieve this.

As I said, we need plenty of member's support to bring developer's attention for this. And even if we get, it will take noticeable amount of time to achieve this with MarketPress. So for now, either you can hire good developer or use our Job Portal if you wish.

If there is anything else in which I can help you with, please ping me back here.
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.