Cant use the format selection in text control

I am having trouble with the formatting drop down for the text element.

It is a nightmare to select anything. I select one line to paragraph and it will change a completely different line.

I think this is a known problem as I have seen it mentioned befoee in forum but I can't find the post again.

When I hover over the format button it says [Object object] so it seems like some javascript typing error but there is no error in the console to go on. I made a screenshot to show you.

Lets say I make textbox with 10 lines. I try to make first line H1, second H2, third P, fourth H6 etc...

After I make a couple of settings it's just jumping around all over place.

I tested this one on the WPMUDev demo site and it works on demo site but on a fresh local install with no plugins then it is not working for me.

Here is video also: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19226543/frustrationpersonified.mp4

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Mike

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I tested on my own sandbox site as well as on live demo and could replicate this issue. There fore I am marking it as confirmed bug so it can be patched up in next release.

Thanks for pointing it out and bringing into our attention.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Mike

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

We have recently released a new version of upfront with this and other different issues fixed. I just checked on my own site and its working fine now.

Please upgrade to upfront version 0.4.1 and then check again.

If its still not working for you after update then let me know and I will have a look. Also grant support access from WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.