CAPTCHA Not Working in Popup Gravity Form

I do not see the CAPTCHA in the pop up on my site. Please help.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi HTMLGlobal, hope you had a wonderful day.

Yes, I can regenerate the issue. For fixing it, go to "Dashboard > PopUp > Settings" and select "Page Footer" from the loading method option. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

It will fix the issue. Please let us know if it doesn't. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi HTMLGlobal,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

If that didn't make much difference. please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual.

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could help get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello HTMLGlobal,

This is probably happening because you already have one instance of recaptcha on your site - and this is the same form so it wont work that way.
    Please try creating separate contact form for popup and use it instead the one you have in footer of your site - if I'm correct it should generate form with different ID for that field and re-captcha should work then.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• HTMLGlobal
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Kasia,

I tried to disable the form in the footer, that did not work. Then I created a separate form and assigned it to the popup and that did not work either. In fact when I removed the form from the footer the Captcha in the popup still did not work.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello HTMLGlobal,

Thanks for testing - sadly I was wrong with two capthca on same site (I found similar issues regarding this problem and thought this is same case).
    I started to testing this issue on my local site and I was able to replicate it. So it looks thats a bug. Unfortunately there is no errors in developers console nor in debug.log that would tell me now what is reason of this issue so I'm creating task for developer so he will investigate this problem and provide solution.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.