Capturing leads and triggering PopUp pro

I'd like to do two things with PopUp pro
1. Trigger the popup manually with Javascript
2. Embed a signup form (Mailchimp) within the popup.

Is there a method I can call to trigger the popup?
And I'm not sure what's going on, but every time I try to embed a form in the popup I'm unable to save the settings

• Milan

Hello @Dan Groch,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Let's go bit by bit to answer your questions well. :slight_smile:

1. Trigger the popup manually with Javascript

At this moment, popup pro provides two way triggering with javascript.
    #1) When the mouse leaves the browser window
    #2) When the user clicks somewhere.
    If you want to make this happen, you'll need to activate its JavaScript Events addon which will provide you two additional options to make your popup triggered via above two way. I've attached screenshot for your visual elaboration. :slight_smile: To activate Javascript Events addon please navigate to Popups > Settings > Addon > Javascript Events

If anything seems confusing to you and you are not sure how you an use what just let us know we will make sure you get everything right. :slight_smile:

2. Embed a signup form (Mailchimp) within the popup.

Are you using java-script enabled Sign up forms created by MailChimp or its something else ? Here I am assuming that you are using a MailChimp form builder to create sing up forms.

You've mentioned that you are not able to save changes when you save popup which have form markup in it. If you don't mind I would like to take a look at your site to see what's going on there. Can you please enable support staff access so that I can see about issue in depth. ? You can enable support staff access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Staff > Grant Access

Looking forward to hearing back from you. :slight_smile:

Warmest Regards,
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.