Carousels not working on my site

Carousels that I have added in my home page not working in the front-end, it works fine at page builder tool. This issue started after I changed my hosting plan.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Myriam ,

I have run a plugin conflict test on your staging site and issue was caused by the Asset CleanUp Pro: Page Speed Booster plugin.
    After deactivation, it carousels showed again on the site.
    Please note that this plugin does basically the same thing as Hummingbird, so there is really no need to use it when you are using Hummingbird.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Myriam
    • New Recruit

Hi Kasia,

I don’t know what goes wrong every time, but they are gone again, both on the staging and on the production site. The revolution slider has now also disappeared from the home page on the staging site.
    The day before yesterday I pushed the staging to the production and everything seemed to work well. Since then I have not made any changes to the plugins ….

Greetings,
    Myriam

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Myriam

Hope you are doing well.

Sorry to hear the issue persists, could you try to flush all caches on plugins, please, go to Hummingbird > Caching > Clean Cache, also Hummingbird > Assets Optimization and flush the assets cache, once done check if the Slider will be back.

Also, I see the support access isn’t granted anymore on staging site, wouldn’t you mind, please, regrant the support access, and we can take another close look?

Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.