Cart clearing very slowly

When you run ***therapy.com/webinars through a speed test, it does fine, but I'm finding some of the internal actions are basically taking forever, like clearing things out of my cart. It just loads and loads. Any ideas?

• Sohag Ronjon Dey
    • Support

Hi Jonathan,

Hope you are having a beautiful day! :slight_smile:

I have gone through the site and checked the issue. And it worked fine for me when I cleared the cart. I also found a console error that Adam mentioned in the chat. When I checked the mu-plugin in your site I found it is not commented out. I commented out the code and it removed the console error. Please check if that helps on your end. However it seems the mu plugin is just for the checkout page you can also try to load the code only on the checkout page by replacing the code with the following

add_action( 'wp_footer', function(){

if( ! is_checkout() )    {
            return;
        }
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
        jQuery(function($) {
            var mytext = $('.payment_method_wdc_woo_credits label').html().replace('Woo Credits.', 'Credits');
    		$('.payment_method_wdc_woo_credits label').html(mytext)
        });
        </script>
        <?php

}, 100 );

I left the code uncommented again. Please comment that out or replace with the above and see if that helps.

Please also let us know if that works and if you need any further help don't hesitate to contact.

Cheers,
    Sohag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.