Cart integration and next month..

Hi,
Trying out some of your plugins, but I can't get the appointments+ to work properly. First, the button "Next month" does not do anything... I can't go to next month in the frontend bocking form. I autocreated that page from your plugin. How to fix this? I have not activated that ajax function that is marked as beta. Edit. Actually it does something, the page scrolls up so you see the footer, but does not change anything in the calendar.
Second, how do I integrate this thing with marketpress to make it possible to book several time slots at a go? I need to use it for booking venues, so they can book one hour slots, but there will be very different if they need one hour or five hours or full day, so I cant possibly create that many "products" for them to choose from.

• Nastia

Hello George , I hope you are doing well!

Trying out some of your plugins, but I can't get the appointments+ to work properly. First, the button "Next month" does not do anything...

I tested the plugin on my sandbox installation and can't replicate the same. Please run a quick check for a conflict with another plugin or theme.

Deactivate all other plugins, switch to a default WordPress theme and test if the pagination buttons are working. If everything is well, activate one plugin at a time to find the one that causes this.

Follow the flowchart from our Getting Support manual:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

how do I integrate this thing with marketpress to make it possible to book several time slots at a go? I

To integrate the Appointments+ with the Marketpress plugin, navigate to Appointments+ > Settings > Genral tab > Payments.

Scroll down and check the option "Integrate with MarketPress". From there, you can also create an appointment product page. You can check this option too as it is shpwn in the attached screenshot below:

After that the users will be able to add to a cart multiple appointments.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• George

Hi,
    Tx. When it comes to "next month" button not working, it's a conflict with the theme "Beyond expectations" that is to be found in WP repos.. I don't understand why though.. It's quite a simple theme.. Unfortunately I have done some heavy moderations in a child theme for this site. But I tried the original theme with Appointments+ and it still does not work. Have you any idea why this could happen? (Or rather, how to resolve it). Inspector in chrome does not show any errors at all.

• George

And the button to confirm the booking is all white, until you click outside of the box, then it appears..
    It seems something is missing, that this plugin expects from the theme, but does not get, from this perticular one. See screendump.

When it comes to integrating with commerce
    The minicart that shows up does not update until you do a page reload, so it seems pretty useless? I have tried it with your starter theme "Fixer" also, but the same result. Adding a booking from the product page does not update the minicart, until page is reloaded.
    And you still have to write mail and whatever for every booking before confirming.
    Can I turn that of, to just add the bookings to the cart and confirm at checkout? I found a setting "Auto add apointments in to cart" in Appointments+ -> General -> Payments, see screendump2, but it does not seem to do what I expected.

What I really want is for the visitor to choose some timeslots (adding them to cart) and then confirm the booking at checkout. Simple as that.

• Sajid

Hi George,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

First of all kindly create separate tickets for each of your question according to our forum posting rules. Posting all questions in a thread sounds interesting at first but end up with confusion and misunderstanding with no resolution at all.

Trying out some of your plugins, but I can't get the appointments+ to work properly. First, the button "Next month" does not do anything...

Lets discuss this issue in this thread.

As you mentioned there its theme conflict. I am assuming that your theme is using a smooth scroll for skip/anchor navigation.

If its okay for you then please send in the WordPress login and FTP (may need to edit the files) credentials privately via our contact form in following format so I could take a closer look and try to fix the links if possible.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Make sure you select I have a different question from dropdown (see screenshot) - this and subject line ensures that it will get assign to me.

Take care and look forward towards your response :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.