Catalog infinite scroll

Catalog infinite scroll for my woo commerce products has a back ground image that was full screen. something (not sure what) changed the image size and I need to get it back to full screen. the product detail screen has the correct background.
http://mrdiagnosticservices.com/product-category/immulite-2000-parts/
here is an example of the catalog category page that has the small image. all of my category pages for all categories has the same problem. I have contacted the support people at the company I got the theme from put nothing they tell me to do helps. can you help me on this? thank you Joe I have also granted access to your support

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello joe80,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I reviewed your site and I can confirm that I couldn't also track down what caused the issue. This is quite difficult to adjust as well but I hope eventually we'll get it sorted. Let's try going through this step by step.

I added following CSS rule to the "Appearance -> Custom CSS" box of your site:

body.archive #content {width:100%;}

Please visit your category archives and let me know if it brought us any closer to the original layout and what are the differences.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.