Category Archive Customisation

Hi are there any plugins that individually customise the category archive pages? I would like something that does not require creating a new category template. Adding a slider/image to the top for example or presenting the posts below as grids not lists (I have found sticky posts plugins and category descriptions).
Cheers

• tommyg
    • Flash Drive

Hi

My theme currently allows me to add a description to each category that appears and remains static at the top of the category archive while posts feed in underneath

I would like to add a slider, images and hyper-links to this description. Really personalise each category

I am looking at sticky post plugins that remain at top of category archive pages but obviously you only see a preview of this post. I need to see all the content all the time.

Also, I have been able to remove the sidebar from the category pages but this leaves a white space - I would like selected category archive pages to be full width, how can I achieve this? I have seen full width category archives in other themes

Hope all this is clear

Thanks!

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.