Category links do not direct to their proper destination

I have installed marketpress in multisite website. I have done the following settings:

Limit Global Widgets/Shortcodes To Main Blog No
Enable Global shopping cart No

I accordingly used short codes from network page of marketpress for categories and Products.

The products icon /images link properly to their respective blog products.

However, category links direct in the following fashion:
http://main blog website /marketplace/categories/name-of-category/

Please guide us.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @Pooja,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I have tried accessing your site but keep getting Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access. notification, this is usually resolved by revoking support access and then granting it again.

Have you tried doing the basic troubleshooting by disabling all your other plugins and switching to default WP theme to check if there are any conflicts on that end?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Pooja,

I was doing some testing on your end and some strange this are happening on your installation, for example opening /marketplace/categories/ page returns you to home page.
    I'm unable to replicate this on my end so I'm thinking there is some kind of conflict on your end.

Can you try disabling your other plugins and test the categories then?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Pooja
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I disabled all plugins except marketpress, but the issue persisted.
    I may add that the issue persists only for global product categories which link to the main wordpress site's home page instead of respective category page that should respective products.

• Pooja
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Global Product Tags also link to the home page of primary / main wordpress site (as the link is in this manner:
    http:___main site_____/marketplace/tags/-----tag name------/

The above url leads to home page as such file or path does not exists.
    Same is with the global product categories. However, products lists are properly linking.

Please guide us as to where we are wrong.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Pooja,

My apologies for the delay here, I was doing some testings and had a chat with developers about this but since I was unable to replicate it no matter what I tried we can't pinpoint this issue.

Can you provide us with FTP login details so we can investigate this further?

You can send us your details using our contact form and this template:

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Pooja,

I hope you are well today.

I've checked you site and everything seems to be fine. I've noticed 302 redirect when MarketPress is processing that page so my initial thoughts were to check the .htaccess file and this is what I've found there which was the problem:

define('NOBLOGREDIRECT', 'http://shahdaramarket.com');

So the /marketplace is a virtual page, and that's why WordPress MS understand it as a blog which doesn't exist, and redirects to homepage before MarketPress takes place here. I commented that line out, and it should be working now.

If you have any issues please don't hesitate to let us know so we can assist you further.

Best regards,
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.