Category lists and possible refund

Hello,

I've been active posting questions since I purchased the plugin yesterday, but it's becoming more clear that events+ may not be able to fulfill my needs at this time. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any of this info before purchasing the plugin, so I'm just becoming aware of these issues. This is the newest problem I've run in to, so please let me know if this is doable.

The Event categories have id numbers, but there doesn't seem to be shortcodes to display the results within tabs or accordions. For instance, when I was using "events manager", I was able to populate each category on this page with a category shortcode http://www.mymusicmasterclass.com/events-jobs-gigs/. Currently I have "events manager" disabled so there are no listed events, but is there a way to populate these fields using a shortcode or the category numbers?

The standard site.com/events method doesn't work for my purposes and the separate category lists are formatted without excerpts, etc. They look very messy with my theme.

Please let me know if this is possible. Unfortunately with all of the issues I've encountered over the short time I've been experimenting with "event+", I may have to ask for a refund at this time. I think it's a great plugin, but it may not be setup for my needs at the moment.

Thanks.