Category Page is not showing up in any browser besides Chrome

My “categories” pages are not showing up properly in any browser besides Google Chrome. The specific error message that I keep getting is: “Sorry, we can’t find the category you’re looking for at this URL. Please try selecting a menu item from above or to the side of this message to get where you’d like to go.”

This issue occurs regardless of the theme I use. But, this issue is not occurring with any other WordPress installation , so it must be specific to this installation. Any ideas or suggestions as to how to fix?

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hey there, F. Zaria!

Can you give me an example of a link that’s only working in chrome? I think this may be related to your permalinks, or how taxonomies are created for custom post types (if you have any).

Are you using and SEO plugins that rewrite your permalinks, by chance?

Thanks so much!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey F Zaria,

Thanks for your question and thanks for granting access!

I logged in and it looks like you are protecting all your content except 1 post with our membership plugin.

When you have positive rules set, it will automatically protect everything that isn't selected.

I've attached a screenshot of the visitor access setup you have now.

Can you try either including your categories in the positive rules or switching over to negative rules instead and listing what you don't want visitors to see :slight_smile:

Let us know if that does the trick!

All the best,

Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.