Centering elements full width and not just in containers

So I am trying to center text and image elements on my homepage in blocks. Right now they are centered but the regions are not full width and only as wide as the assigned grid. Is there a way to make the text and images center more to either the left or the right? I think it is more understandable what I want if you go look at the homepage of my site. Plus I left a note under Support Access. Hopefully that makes sense!

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Gwindylin,

I hope you're fine today and thanks for the question!

I took a look at your site but I'm still not sure what would those changes be. I assume that the note that you left in support area sheds some more light on this but unfortunately I'm not able to access your site as I keep getting this message each time I try: "The admin did not enable remote access. Please ask the user to grant access."

Since I can see the "Support access" button on my end, this means that the support access that you granted has either just expired a moment ago or something went wrong during the process. Luckily, this should be easy to solve by re-granting access. That said, could you please do this for me? In case WPMU DEV Dashboard is showing that the access is active please revoke it and the grant it again and let me know here.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Gwindylyn,

I'm having issues using support access on your site, can you please try revoking it and granting again and let me know when you have done so and I will try again.

I did check the front end and I think I understand your request here, so you can try applying this CSS code yourself and see if that's what you wanted to do:

.upfront-region-container-harness-power .upfront-grid-layout,
    .upfront-region-container-savemoney .upfront-grid-layout,
    .upfront-region-container-save-the-planet .upfront-grid-layout {
        width: 100%;
    }

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Wow, support access really doesn't love me on your site, I'm still unable to access it :slight_frown:

Could you please send us your login details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and the template below:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Gwindylyn,

I see that the original site reported with this thread has been removed from your registered sites but the access was open on your main installation and I was able to access there.

I have applied the CSS code I left few comments back and that centers text and image in the left or right site of wrappers.

Please have a look and let me know if that's what you wanted to do.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Gwindylyn,

Glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

When you start the Upfront editor, in the sidebar change to Theme Settings and click on Global Theme CSS, at the end of that code you will see this code that's centering your elements:

.upfront-region-container-harness-power .upfront-grid-layout,
    .upfront-region-container-savemoney .upfront-grid-layout,
    .upfront-region-container-save-the-planet .upfront-grid-layout {
        width: 100%;
    }

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.