Centering Header

The header image I uploaded is shifted to the right and I would like to center it. Not sure how to do this, any insight would be great!

Thanks,

Megan

http://www.genmirror.org

***Sorry, I realized I put this under plugin support and am not sure how to delete/edit that.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Megan,

The header has a bit of 10px padding to it, so your image would have to account for that. Although, you could potentially remove that padding like so:
    #header { padding: 0px; }

If you're not already using a child theme, I'd highly recommend that, and with it, you could simply add that style to your child theme's stylesheet.

Could you give that a try and let us know how it goes?

-David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Megan,

Actually, this may make things a bit simpler. In the theme folder, there's another folder /themes/bp-daily-child/ that contains a pre-made child theme.

You can simply add these adjustments to the style.css file in that folder, then move that folder into your /wp-content/themes/ folder on your site and activate the BP Daily Child Theme.

How would that work for you?

-David

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.