Certificate error using CoursePress Pro

Hello,

I have added an image as a background to certificates in CoursePress Pro. I have tried a number of different images and get the same result. When a student click certificate there is an error message

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: http://learnsocial.media/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/dreamstime_xl_12010865.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Andrew,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I was able to see the image clicking on that link which means that URL is correct, it might be issue with hotlinking.

Can you check your server settings to see if there's anything preventing hotlinking there?
    You can also check out your .htaccess file to see if there's a rule in there preventing hotlinking.

Let us know if this was indeed the issue.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Andrew,

I hope you're well today!

This is most likely related to server configuration. On some servers TCPDF library is not able to properly handle some image paths. This should be fixable but may take some "trials and errors" the first thing I'd try would be this:

1. access your server via FTP
    2. go to /wp-content/plugins/coursepress/includes/external/tcpf/config/ folder
    3. rename "tcpdf_config.php" file to e.g. "tcpdf_config_ORG.php"
    4. rename "tcpdf_config_alt.php" file to "tcpdf_config.php"
    5. go back to your site's dashboard and clear all caches if you're using any caching plugins (such as e.g. W3 Total Cache) and give it another try.

Let me know if it helped please! In case it didn't, please rename files back to as they were named before and let me know please what is your hosting provider (a link to hosting plan description would be just great). Also, please grant me a support access in such case via our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin as described here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.