Certificates for Coursepress

Greetings,
Hope all is well with you. It's pretty darn cold here!

Anyway, I have been trawling your support forums but can't find exactly what I am experiencing.
I've created a course but I can't see anywhere to create nor issue a certificate. Is this something that is only available with the pro version? are you supposed to use shortcodes on a post and link it somehow? or do you think there is a conflict somewhere? I've deactivated all unused plugins and installed a few times but always encounter the same issue.

Once I have access to where you create certificates, can you issue them from any engagement? Such as certificates of attendance or enrollment etc?

I've created a user account so you can take a peek
Site: http://alphaomegauk.co.uk/new-site/
Username: **********
Password: **********
Moderator Note: Credentials removed for security purpose.

(No prizes for originality, I know )
Thank you for your time,
Gav

Rupok

Hi Gav,

Is this something that is only available with the pro version?

I believe so because I just installed CoursePress Pro v1.3.4.3 and when I went to "Dashboard > CoursePress Pro > Settings" page, there is a tab called "Basic Certificate" and in that tab, I can design a basic certificate, add background image, change content format of that certificate and other things. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

As you have trial membership, you can download the Pro version of CoursePress from our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. In your site, I don't see this plugin installed. Can you please install our Dashboard plugin? Through that plugin, you can download all our premium plugins and use them on your site. And I believe, installing the Pro version will resolve the certification issue for you.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok