Change Affiliate Payouts based on which level in Pro Sites?

I have Pro Sites and Affiliates installed. With Pro Sites, I have a Silver and Gold membership defined. Silver is $5 a month, gold is $10.

Is there a way for Affiliates to pay out based on which membership level the customer ends up buying? Either that, or instead of a dollar amount, pay a percentage out?

If it were paid out at a percentage, that would make things really nice (coupon codes and such).

• Rupok

Hi Dooceswild, hope you had a wonderful day.

I'm afraid, with currently available options, it's not possible for Affiliates to pay out based on which membership level the customer ends up buying.

But this sounds to be a nice idea. So I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. More people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• GeekMaster

+ 1 for me.

I'm also looking for that feature. It makes sense to reward affiliates based on the plan level that the customer end up buying. Paying affiliates a percentage of the plan price would definitely help.

Paying a commission of $3 to an affiliate who brought in $99/M plan customer would seem to bad. While paying that same $3 for someone who brought in a $9/M customer seems fair.

I look forward to see that. Thanks.