Change Billing Due Date to Registration Date Please

On the Billing page you have "Due Date" but it is not a Due Date, it is the Registration Date. Can you please change this.

Access is granted

See screenshot.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mary,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This is actually correct. I've checked your Membership 2 settings and these memberships do not include trial period. In such case "due date" equals "registration" date. The "Billing" page doesn't list "upcoming/future" payments but those that either are already paid or should be already paid.

Therefore, taking the first line from the screenshot as an example it would mean that

- the member "spirited_angel" signed up on 16th (this may be January if it's a new membership or for example Dec 16th 2015 - as the membership is charged monthly)
    - the invoice was expected to be paid until Jan 16th 2016
    - member paid for membership

As this is the monthly charged membership, this member will be again billed on Feb 16th (unless he/she will cancel membership) and a new item will show up on the "Billing" page showing the "due date" as Feb 16th 2016.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Mary

This is my point exactly. If the Billing pages doesn't list "Upcoming/future payments, then they are not "DUE"!

If a payment was made on Jan 16 then it is no longer "due" on Jan 16. That is his Registration date.

Please look at Invoice # 3105-1. His "due date" is Nov 22, 2015. This is ridiculous to say that is his "due date" when he has made payments since then on Dec 22, 2015 and Jan 22, 2016. This is NOT his "due date". This is his "registration date". His "Due date" would be when his next payment is "Due" - i.e. Feb 22, 2016.

Please escalate this ticket to someone who understands the difference between "Due date" and Registration date.

Please note that there is no option for whether or not I am pleased with this response. If there were I would be posting a sad face. I am NOT happy with this response.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mary,

Thanks for explanation!

If a payment was made on Jan 16 then it is no longer "due" on Jan 16. That is his Registration date. (...) Please escalate this ticket to someone who understands the difference between "Due date" and Registration date.

Please understand that 99.9% of issues we're dealing here on support forum are more or less "tech-related" and your question made me look for errors in how plugin works. I'm sorry if I didn't address your question the way you expected.

This is therefore a "wording" issue. You're of course right about that and I'll forward this to plugin developer. I'm not able to give any ETA on a fix but it sounds like a relatively simple fix so hopefully he'll deal with it soon.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.