Change default automatic payment date

I see how to change the timing of cookie tracking in wp-config. Where do I change the default number of days before a payment is made when payments are in automatic mode not manual?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Atlanta,

Thank you for the clarification.

Due to the fact that each combination of modules with the Affiliate plugin and the “other” module i.e. Market Press, Directory, etc.

Which specific combination are we working with there?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Atlanta,

Thank you once again for the clarification which is certainly appreciated.

he settings available for Pro Sites are shown logged into the network admin dashboard go to –> Affiliates –> Add ons and make sure that the Pro-sites basic add-on is activated.

Then Affiliates –> Settings –> Affiliate Settings tab –> Scroll down to Approval Settings and then Supporter payments settings

These are the available adjustments for Pro Sites to include Pay only approved affiliates

Next is the Market Press add on.

Logged into the network admin dashboard go to –> Affiliates –> Add ons and make sure that the MarketPress add-on is activated.

The available option for the Market Press affiliate portion are located in the admin dashboard, not network admin dashboard, but the regular admin dashboard –> Products –> Store Settings –> Payment tab and scroll a bit to the Affiliate settings item.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• Atlanta
    • Syntax Hero

Hi @aecnu, thanks. Further clarification, please- when I visit these areas I do not see how I can change the DEFAULT TIMING of payments. Where do I do this? Are the payments only made manually?

If 1% is collected on a marketpress product sale on a sub site, who pays out the 1% to the affiliate? The network admin? Manually?

And then can you explain the credit debit system. Does the plugin hold the 1% fee at the time of the purchase or do I have to manually go in and credit one account and then debit another? Is that the purpose of the credit debit system?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Atlanta,

Thank you for the additional questions.

Are the payments only made manually?

At this time yes – they are only made manually.

If 1% is collected on a marketpress product sale on a sub site, who pays out the 1% to the affiliate? The network admin? Manually?

Manually by the network admin.

Does the plugin hold the 1% fee at the time of the purchase or do I have to manually go in and credit one account and then debit another? Is that the purpose of the credit debit system?

If you are getting one percent the one percent is indeed sent to your PayPal account virtually simultaneously when the purchase is made. So in this case there is no credit debit system, you are paid the commission on the spot.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.