Change default size of activity stream image

I’m working on a site, reiki.davemockaitis.com and I’d like the images displayed in the activity stream to default to 450px wide. I can’t seem to find where to change this in the plugin or the wordpress size options. I’ve played around with a bunch of things and nothing seems to work, any ideas?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi mockaitis and welcome to WPMU DEV!

The plugin actually uses a constant for that, which you can easily define in your wp-config.php file as so:

define('BPFB_OEMBED_WIDTH', 450, true);

You can change the 450 as you like, of course and the plugin resizes according to the width. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

-David

• mockaitis
    • New Recruit

Actually, I might not be phrasing this right. I’d like the image thumbnail in the activity stream to be 450px wide, not the lightbox image that’s displayed. The idea is for the activity feed image to be large enough to more or less fill the feed so users won’t need to click to enlarge it.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven’t heard back from you we’re going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it’s a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.